Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cuteness At Christmas Time!!

Truly one of the things I've enjoyed the most over this Christmas break has been great opps to wear cute clothes!                                                              (Oh, how HAPPY it makes me!!) 
Unfortunately, the photography this go 'round was far from awe-inspiring. Def had some camera issues. But let's celebrate cute kids in cute clothes anyway!! Hey, it's Christmas!!

So here's a touch of the cuteness that's been goin' down 
at my house. :)  




I so dig this tunic!! Large colorful prints on a neutral gray background are just yummy!
When having my little one rock a wide cut tunic, it works best to pair it with a straight skirt like this one versus an A-line skirt. 



TIP ALERT: MOMMAS PLEASE, PLEASE GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH AND TIME'S WORTH OUT OF THE CLOTHES YOU BUY!! 
Use a long sleeve shirt, turtleneck or fab little jacket with otherwise springy or summery 
shirts like this tunic to bring season-necessary warmth. 
(If the goal of the ensemble is attractiveness, please, please take a moment to select a long sleeve shirt/jacket that visually either adds to or remains neutral with the item to which you're adding for the purpose of warmth. You want whatever you add to it to look like you bought it that way or that it came that way. That's when you know you've struck some element harmony!)
Pair it with FABULOUS tights like these from welovecolors.com and rock those cutie cute threads YEAR LONG!!! 



Check out the scallop-edged pockets!!


Snow boots can be SUCH an outfit distraction. It's so great when you can find some like these in a great neutral like chocolate brown that can be functional and attractive with many different outfits!!
I found these at one of my fave children's second-hand stores, Once Upon A Child.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I LOVE THIS SWEATER!!




The right tights in the perfect shade can strike such a delightful note for a girl's outfit!!       
                                       Where did I get these you ask??? Welovecolors.com, of course!! And good news ladies - they sell women's tights in just as many colors and plus sizes!!! I haven't tried the women's tights yet, but I can definitely attest to the utter splendidness of the girls tights!!                                       
       



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This GapKids skirt is so fabulous I wish I had it. A metallic gold pattern on black of this quality and kind (you'd really have to see it in person) is just so uncommonly found in kid's clothing. I love GapKids as a brand, but their prices - not so much. Found this gem at my fave children's second hand shop, Once Upon A Child; It may have even been brand NEW with tags!! Don't you just LOVE when that happens!?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And because there's something soooo cute about a little guy in pajamas........  :)







MERRY CHRISTMAS 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment